Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oahu, Hawaii

Meg and Corbin are so awesome! They let me stay at their home for over two weeks and I was able to hang out and grow closer to their family! I love Indie and Tosh so much! (I miss them)Our day at China Man's Hat. (I call it Mexican Hat on accident all of the time! I think it's because of the San Juan River- it has a Mexican Hat as a landmark but in Hawaii it's China Man's hat).



There was plenty of surfing to be had! Rip it up Indie and Corbin!
Climbing at Wiamea Beach . . . I wish I had my climbing shoes!
Snorkeling at Shark's Cove (Lisa Style, so I heard)

Sea Kayaking to Goat Island and the Moakes. What an awesome thing to do!



Typical beach scene! I loved Ahola Friday's!


The Zoo and it's slide!


Sunset Beach
Hiking Tiger Mountain!

Indie's Birthday Party! I was so happy to be there! It was a Charlie and Lola birthday party theme and a success it was! Indie and her friends loved it!



No comments: