Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My 1 Summer Week @ HOME



What a GREAT summer WEEK in SLC!

Golfing in SLC from behind a tree

Hiking to the top of Gobblers Knob, once again ran out of water


Yes!!!- In town for the 5th Annual Great Salt Lake Float. So fun!

Went mountain biking with my friends on the Mid-Mountain trail, Park City. I missed my friends!
Summer Ribs AND my first ribs ever! Thanks Chris!


Climbing in Albion Basin, Alta UT
BEAR FACE! Where's the bear spray? I need some!


I made Chris take me to the Uintah's after seeing a flyer about a bear presentation at Mirror Lake. We heard the bear presentation/slide show, camped and had tin foil dinners. Also did some climbing. Awesome!

The whole reason I was in town for the week; my friend Laura's wedding at Solitude Resort. It was a beautiful wedding and she married the man of her dreams- Sam. I love the two of them together! And they're always so nice letting you be third wheel with them.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Hey long lost friend!!!!!! I just stumbled on your blog and am so jealous of all of the cool things you have been doing. Looks like a great summer and it seems like you are doing awesome. I would love to get together sometime and catch up! I will let you know the next time I am in town.
ARK for queen!
johanna

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sure is an amazing week!